4 2 2
This family home in a north-facing elevated position tucked away from the road, backing onto an unspoilt hill, offers a wonderful outlook, as well as inground pool for everyone to enjoy, on an 886m2 block, within walking distance to local amenities including private and public schools.
• Arguably best value 4-bedder with pool and views in Alice
• Elevated position, tucked away from road, northerly outlook
• 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, central kitchen, gas cooktop
• Split system A/C in master bedroom and main living/dining
• Side verandah + rear deck with extra high skillion roof
• DLUG with roller doors @ front & rear + single carport
• 886m2 block backing onto unspoilt hill – no rear neighbours
• The kids will LOVE the large inground pebblecrete pool
• Formerly rented, needs some TLC to make shine again
• Walk to local private & public schools, IGA & playground
Highset with secure storage underneath, the home comprises four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, covered rear deck with extra high skillion roof, lock up garage with roller doors at front and rear, plus carport.
Circa 1985, it is a home, formerly rented, that has seen better days, and does need some TLC to make it shine again; features include split system air-conditioning in master bedroom and living/dining, gas cooktop in kitchen, full height pantry, north facing windows in three of four bedrooms, security screens, firepit in outdoor area with northerly views, and large inground pebblecrete pool. Please note the new owners will need to ensure the pool fence complies with current legislation.
Offering generous sized family-friendly living in a location conveniently close to schools, only 400 metres to Araluen Christian College and a 15-minute walk to Bradshaw Primary; plus, less than five mins drive to Gillen Primary and Centralian Middle College – it is located in a popular education hub.
Nelson Terrace Playground is just 550 metres away, and shops at Diarama village are only a 5 minute walk, with the CBD a seven-minute drive, and sporting facilities even closer; this is a great location to live and invest in, with buyers particularly attracted to its proximity to schools.
Yes, it needs work, but it also has ‘good bones’, great elevated, a prized northerly outlook, and lashings of potential; priced competitively for immediate sale, interest will be strong.
4 2 2
Property Type - House
Land Area - 886m2
Split System (Air Con)