16 8 8
Rarely does an opportunity arise in popular Old East Side to invest in a development site; and this 1310m2 block, zoned for MD (Multiple Dwelling) offers an exceptional opportunity for a builder to purchase, develop the site and profit.
• Blue-chip development site in popular Old East Side
• 1310m² – zoned for multiple dwellings (MD)
• DCA in place for 4 x 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom units
• Plans available for consideration, or design your own
• No rear neighbours - easy access during construction
• Perfect site for builder/developer or even land-banker
• Strong demand for this location from a range of buyers
• Walking distance to town, quality schools, university
• Rare opportunity – will not last long, act immediately!
There is currently a DCA (Development Consent Approval) in place for construction of 4 x four-bedroom, two-bathroom units. Each unit has a 2-car garage and private rear courtyard. However, it is up to the purchaser. You may decide on an alternative floor plan. There is a variety of configurations that would suit this block. With no rear neighbours, rear access to the site during construction is effortless.
In this sought-after location there will be a strong appetite from buyers, both owner-occupiers and investors, to purchase and enjoy the lifestyle benefits living so close to the CBD and leisure facilities provides.
From here Alice Springs CBD is a short walk and amenities such as Ross Park Primary School, Centralian Senior College, Charles Darwin University, Club Eastside, cinemas, dining, retail, and commercial amenities are all within a 5-10 minute walk. Occupants will be able to leave the car at home and walk to work, restaurants, movies, and shopping centres; so close to several educational institutions it may suit teaching staff. There will be no problem attracting tenants or owner-occupiers.
Interest in this blue-chip parcel will be strong – this is not an everyday-opportunity, this is location GOLD! Act immediately.
16 8 8
Property Type - Other
Land Area - 1310m2
Council Rates - $4,432.96 p/a
Contact Agent to arrange inspection